With the intent to contribute to a more equitable, vibrant and sustainable world, the Garfield Foundation supports changemakers to deliver greater impact through systems understanding and networked action. This work is built on a set of core beliefs, including:
- In the power of collective intelligence
- Understanding whole systems offers greater insight for leveraged actions
- Solutions to complex problems accelerate through thoughtful collaboration
- Systems change is sustained only when it is inclusive
- Experimenting, reflecting and learning informs effective strategies
The Foundation is collaborating with a team of practitioners from across the United States to develop new strategic learning strategies to deepen the philanthropic sector’s understanding of how to facilitate transformational change.
As a member of the design team, Kiley Arroyo is supporting the creation of this timely work.